Saturday, June 14, 2008

So many pictures!!!








Sorry for the picture overload! Jake took me to the "Love you long time" concert, seriously the FUNNEST concert I have ever been too. It was so awesome. As you can see, we are rocking out. Jake also took me to Moab for the first time, which was once again SO awesome. I am so grateful we went there because I have a new found passion for dinasaurs. I LOVE DINASAURS. Moab is gorgeous and the weather was soooo nice. We went with his friends Jeff and Allison who are such a fun couple. Oh yeah, AND although I am afraid of heights I jumped off a cliff into some water! I was so proud of myself and Jake was proud of me too:)

1 comment:

SJ said...

Those pictures are soo funny! You seem like a very passionate couple! I am so excited that you two are getting Married!!!