Saturday, June 14, 2008

I am getting married!!!:)

Most of you probably already know, but Jake and I are getting married! He proposed to me on May 31st in Laguna Beach. It was soooo awesome. I had no idea! We hadn't ever talked about marriage and Jake always acted like the thought of it made him sick. So it was pretty awesome. I'll give a quick summary of the proposal, at around 7:00 Jake and I decided to go watch the sunset at a place called the Montage in Laguna Beach, California (the montage is a very fancy resort that sits right next to the beach) so we were watching the sunset, listening to the waves crash, and he said a bunch of cute stuff then got on one knee! I was speechless. It was so perfect. Then we had dinner reservations at a place called "The Loft" in the Montage and it was so nice. His Mom had left me flowers on the table with a card, telling me how freaking aweasome I am, and everyone was so nice. I felt like a Princess. Princess Diana. dumb. Anyway, we are getting married on August 9th in the Saint George Temple. I am SO happy. I am going to make a list of the top 10 reason I love him. I never thought I'd be the kind of girl to do something extremely cheesy, but love has changed me!
1. He is passionate about so many things, skiing, music, family, the gospel, pearl jam, ninja turtles, good movies, extreme sports, the list goes on and on.
2. He is so funny! When we first started dating I didn't think he was that funny, but now he does alright for himself.
3. He is SO nice to me! He always tells me how hot I am, sometimes I get sick of hearing it from like EVERYONE i come in contact with, but its like the first time 60% of the time everytime.
4. He has the strongest Testimony
5. He is patient, and he loves kids and he will be the best Dad! I am so lucky.
6. He thinks I am funny... But who doesnt?
7. He's athletic and loves doing extreme things
8. He is such a MAN. He never gets cold, nothing ever hurts him, and he can beat up anyone.
9. He is such a Leader
10. He is a good kisser! Just kidding, we havent' kissed yet, we decided to wait until our wedding day. But I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

1 comment:

Ty and Juju Brown said...

Diana, are you sure it's appropriate to lie about you and Jake k-i-s-s-i-n-g... I am calling it a bluff! Julia, Angela and your Heavenly father are listening.