Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Engagement Pictures!

So... Jake and I got our engagement pictures taken on sunday in Park city. It was sooo much fun getting them taken. We had an awesome photographer. Jake wanted to take them on a ski lift since skiing is such a huge part of his life, and I thought they might look kind of dumb, but all the ones on the lift are my favorites! I'll post them as soon as we get the prints. We also took some in a river and I think those ones are so cute but Jake thinks he looks like a "ballerina".

Also, we went to the lake today with his cousins and it was awesome. I am definately rusty... It took me like 6 times to get up, and I had a really bad crash. Jake on the other hand did a back flip with some twirlies and landed it! I was so proud.




One last thing, if anyone knows of any good married housing in Provo, let me know! We are on the prowl!




Here are just a few more pictures of Jake and I!







1 comment:

SJ said...

That is so awesome that you are getting married! Let me know if you want me to make your 'not so perfect' Cake! :)
I am proud that you tried skiing! Man Jake sounds like a Stud!

You Rock Girl!